Monday, January 26, 2009

Now for something completely different...

Check out Montreal's Hatchmatik. Just do it.
http://www.myspace.com/hatchmatik

I just realized that this past week's show had a ton of old mainstream classics. Nothing better than "The Blast", I probably have a groove in my Reflection Eternal/Train of Thought CD where that track is.

Tracklist, January 22nd/2009
Pete Rock feat. Redman - Til' I Retire/Best Believe
The Fugees - Zealots
Rick James - Mary Jane
Choclair - Rubbin'
Kardinal Offishall, Choclair, Checkmate, Thrust, The Rascalz - Northern Touch
Jurassic 5 - Ducky Boy
Das Efx - Jussumen (Pete Rock Remix)
Commodores - The Bump
Zion I - Trippin'
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Das Efx. feat Redman - Rap Scholar
Saukrates feat. Choclair - Body Language
DL Incognito - Spit Forever II
Nite Liters - Damn
DJ Honda feat. Mos Def - Travellin' Man
LL Cool J - I'm Bad
Biz Markie - Vapours
Roy Ayers - Get On Up, Get On Down
The Roots - Step Into The Realm
Ralph Macdonald - On The Groove
Nas - The World Is Yours
Roots Manuva - Dreamy Days
Talib Kweli and DJ Hi-Tek - The Blast

No comments: