Monday, January 26, 2009

Edgar Allen Floe??

Yes the Justus League member has far and away the best stage name I've personally ever laid eyes upon. I played some of his songs just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming and it turned out they were for the most part complete bangers so not only does the man have a superb name but the beats are 9th and the lyrics are fire. WOO.


Check out the Hall of Justus website and their star crew including, Little Brother, 9th Wonder, Justus League, and many more at: http://www.hallofjustus.com/
Tracklist - January 15th/2009
Edgar Allen Floe - The Righteous Way To Go
HEZ - The Zip
Curtis Mayfield - The Makings Of You
Curtis Mayfield - No Thing On Me
Lewis Parker - Rise
The Bar-Kays - As One
MF Grimm - Scars and Memories
Barry White - You're My First, My Last, My Everything
Kazi and 9th Wonder - For The Record
Homeless Derelix - One Concept
Down To Erf - Rhyme Training (Original Version)
Moodyman - Don't You Want My Love
Gil Scott Heron - Inner City Blues
The High and Mighty - Cranial Lumps
Pete Rock - What You Waiting For
A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God (Remix)
Common - The 6th Sense
Cameo - Your Love Takes Me Out
Binary Star - Glen Close
Heiroglyphics - Classic

No comments: