Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chiggity check yaself before ya wreck yaself...

...go the wise words of former rapper now music star extraordinaire Ice Cube. On a completely unrelated note, this is ill:Also I need to get my hands on this, DESPERATELY:


...if you are in the Ottawa area please contact me about it and we can meet at CKCU to format shift to our heart's content (what a pickup line).

Forreal though, here's the tracklist for today's show that just finished 10 minutes ago. This speedy posting makes up for last week's slow-mo status.

June 26th Tracklist (Artist/Track)
Organized Konfusion feat. Large Professor - Stress (Large Professor Remix)
Jehst feat. J-Zone - Staircase to Stage
Tom Browne - Funkin' For Jamaica
De La Soul - Pony Ride
Little Brother - Away From Me
Beastie Boys - Root Down
Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You
Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Pop Lock
Common Sense - I Used to Love HER
Organized Konfusion - Somehow, Someway
Lord Finesse - Shortie Kaught Up In The System (S.K.I.T.S)
Rasco - Run the Line (Lord Finesse Remix)
Labi Siffre - I Got The Blues Part 1 and 2
Def Squad - Countdown
Afu-Ra - Monotony
Kreators - Nightlife
Diamond D - Sally Got A One-Track Mind
Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather be With You
Citizen Kane - Soldier Story
Black Moon - Who Got The Props?

No comments: