Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back With the Ill Behaviour

Things went decently except for the fact that I played Sylvia Striplin again when I had the wrong CD in, and the meltdown of the CD Player while Damn! was playing....DAMN! And the fact that I announced Mos Def instead of Talib Kweli multiple times for "The Truth", it wasn't The Truth. And that I sometimes babble on like like like a Valley Girl - wooo!

Whatever though enjoy my blunders, look this show is downloadable above!!

July 31/08 Tracklisting with Banger Status

The Roots - Universe at War
Average White Band - Stop the Rain
Gangstarr - Just to Get a Rep
Saukrates - Stone Cold
Pete Rock and CL Smooth - One in a Million
ESG - UFO
D.I.T.C. - Day One
Rakim - When I Be On the Mic
Myalansky and Joe Mafia (Wu-Syndicate) - Young Brothas
Cali Agents - The Anthem
Young Zee - Problems
RJD2 - Chicken Bone Circuit
AZ - Gimme Yours
Sylvia Striplin - Gimme Your Love
Tha Alkaholiks - Damn! (Buckwild Remix)
Quincy Jones - Summer in the City
Afu-Ra - Mic Stance
DJ Cam - Mental Invasion
A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God
K.A.Z.I. - Average
The Meters - Zony Mash
Pharaohe Monch feat. Common and Talib Kweli - The Truth
Mood - Hustle on the Side
The New Birth - Honey Bee

No comments: